І. Correlate the words with their definitions:
- A machine that allows you to put documents, etc., on paper. MOUSE
- A tool you use to type words on a computer. SCANNER
- The most popular search engine on the Internet. SOFTWARE
- What you use to press buttons on the screen. VIRUS
- What is another name for the computer screen. CURSOR
- Any physical part of a computer. PRINTER
- An object on the screen that allows you to point to objects. EMAIL
- Internet mail. HARDWARE
- A device that allows paper documents to be entered into a computer. CLAVIATURE
- A program that destroys a computer system. GOOGLE
- Any program on a computer. MONITOR.
ІІ. Choose the correct form of the verb to fill in the blank:
- Where is ………………………….. at this time in three days?
- you will be b. you will be c. you will be
- What ……………………………. at this time tomorrow?
- will you do b. will you do c. will you do
- I don’t think …………………………… have time to make dinner for the party.
- cook it b. have cooked it c. will be cooked
- Don’t call me tonight because I’m _______ at the Madonna concert.
- will be b. will be c. will be
- Do you think he _______ English in two years?
- will be studying b. has been studying c. will be studying
III. Finish the sentences using Future Perfect or Future Perfect Continuous:
- By 2018, we ______ (lived) in Moscow for 12 years.
- He __________ (will write) a book by the end of the week.
- He __________ (write) this book within two hours by 3 o’clock tomorrow.
- ______________ (finish, will you) this project by next week?
- ______________ (be, she) in Canada for five months this week.
IV. Complete the sentences using the verbs in parentheses in the form of Future Perfect:
- We (to do) _______ the washing by 8 o’clock.
- Sam (to leave) _______ by next week.
- She (to discuss) _______ it with her father tonight.
- The police (to arrest) _______ the driver by this time tomorrow.
- Sandra (has to finish) _______ the essay by next Monday.
V. Complete the sentences with the correct particle:
- I heard that Joan and Steve are breaking _______.
- Three men broke _______ jail yesterday.
- Four men broke into _______ a house, and luckily they were arrested two days later.
- I hate his car! It’s always breaking down _______!
- After last night’s game, there was a fight _______ between opposing soccer fans.