1. Do all experts have to sign an agreement with the evaluation scheme (evaluation criteria
– yes, before the 30% change
– yes, after the 30% change
– no, the evaluation grid is standard and no changes are allowed
– no, the evaluation scheme is at the discretion of the chief evaluator
2. How many scores must be entered into the Cis system by the examiners when evaluating the entries for each competitor on a measurable aspect?
– Number of assessors
– at the discretion of the chief examiner
3. May representatives of the press be present at the venue?
– Of course they can. Media coverage of the event is an integral part of the championship
– only by agreement with the chief expert or his deputy if it does not interfere with the work of the participants
– Everybody is allowed to be on the competition site, if it does not interfere with the work of the competitors and experts.
4. How is it necessary to coordinate the tasks for the Regional Championship (several variants)?
– to use the unified TOR
– coordinate on the forum
– to receive a scan of agreement by e-mail
– to receive by telephone a confirmation of agreement
5. What is a Hi-tech championship?
– The championship for specialists working at the world’s leading enterprises
– The final of Russia for graduates of Russian professional educational institutions
– The Championship for specialists working at Russian enterprises
6. What are FutureSkills
– Professions for which at least no training programs have been created in Russia yet
– Professions that will be on the list of the next World Championships
– The most technological professions for which training takes place in the most modern educational institutions of the Russian Federation
7. How many hours is it usually given to do cQ?
– 3 to 15 8.
8. What should be the maximum weight of one aspect of the assessment scheme?
– is set in the Competence Specification
– 2 points
– 5 points
– 1 point
9. Specify the regulated way of solving conflict situations on the site?
– depending on the situation, the decision alone can be made by the chief expert
– by voting, which is organized by the Chief Expert of the tournament with the following registration of the protocol
– all conflicts on the playground must be solved with the participation of the Appeals Committee
– by voting, but the experts, directly participating in the dispute, are disqualified from voting
10. At what moment of time is it possible to form the teams of the participants in the Cis system in case of the team competition?
-only after the end of the competition
-at any moment
-only after entering the evaluations
-only before the beginning of the contest
11. How many signatures must be on each evaluation sheet when using handwritten forms after the evaluation is completed?
– the signature of the EG + the signature of the expert compatriot
– signatures of all experts of the evaluation team
– signature of the GE+signature of the expert-compatriot+signature of the evaluator
12. Do the experts have to sign the agreement form with the results of the championship, on which the final scores of all contestants are displayed, before the award ceremony?
– yes, at the end of the championship for all contest days
– no, the results of the Championship are kept secret
– yes according to the results of each competition day
– yes, on the last competition day or until the official closing of the Championship
13. What does the document “Plan for Preparing the Championship” describe?
– The stages of the preparation and conducting of the Championship
– actions of the experts in preparation for the Championship
– Actions of the Chief Expert in preparing for the Championship
14. What document regulates the promulgation of the competition task?
– the championship regulations
– Technical description of the competence
– Skill Management Plan
15. On what day an appeal can be submitted?
– not later than day C+3
– according to the Rules of the Championship
– not later than 2 hours after the dispute occurred
– not later than after the announcement of the Championship results
16. What number of marks must be entered into the Cis system by the experts when evaluating the entries for each competitor in the Judging aspect?
– at the discretion of the GE
17. Which conditions must be met by the candidate for the role of Chief Expert, DE expert?
– obligatory presence of an industry certificate in the field of information technology
– mandatory experience as a contestant
– possession of a valid Certificate for the right to conduct DE or RF
– to have a valid Certificate of WSR expert
18. What are the deadlines for consideration of the Appeal?
-Within 10 days from filing the appeal
-On the day of filing the appeal, if the appeal was registered before 18.00, otherwise – before 10.00 the next morning
-Up to 2 days after the appeal has been lodged
-before the announcement of the Championship results
19. What to do if a competitor feels unwell on the competition site?
– call a medical officer or an ambulance, the time of the competition task is not stopped
– stop the performance time and call the team leader
– stop the performance time, call a medic or an ambulance, call the team leader
– to summon the team team leader, the time of the contest task performance is not interrupted
20. What is the level of difficulty of the CP?
-correspond to the professional level of the participants of the given championship
-very high for the graduates of the educational institutions
-very high even for a professional
21. What is not a function of the international expert
– organization of regional championships
– Competence development in Russia
– technology transfer
22. What is the STOP Point in CP?
– it is the time at which the work on each competition day is finished according to SMP
– it is the point of full completion of the task, after which no further work is allowed
– it is the moment of the completion of a stage of work
23. What is the minimum number of experts who should participate in the evaluation of the CP on the Measurable Aspects?
24. Is it compulsory to draw lots of contestants?
– yes, always
– the decision to draw lots is made collectively by the competency experts
– yes, if the jobs are not identical
– at the discretion of the Competence Group
25. Do all the assessors have to sign off on the evaluation grid (evaluation criteria)?
– yes, after 30% of the changes have been made
– No, the evaluation scheme is at the discretion of the SE
-yes, until 230: changes are made
– no, the evaluation scheme is standard and any modifications are forbidden
26. Who should check that the grades on the handwritten sheets match the grades entered in the Cis?
– compatriot expert
– deputy GE
27. What is the main purpose of making 30% of changes in the Cs before the Championship?
– introducing the element of surprise
– simplifying the task according to the level of participants
– correcting the detected mistakes in the problem
– introducing more modern technologies into ToR
28. The aspect of judging is applied for the evaluation of the participants’ works in case….
– if the result of the job can’t be assessed unequivocally and it is necessary to input the opinions of several experts into the Cis system
– if the evaluation of the result of the job on a scale from 0 to 10 is required
if the result of the item can be assessed unambiguously done/not done
– if only one point is to be entered for evaluation of the result of the assignment, representing the common decision of the experts
30. For what purposes is the import menu item used in the Cis system
– to load the evaluation scheme from a pre-prepared file
– to make corrections in the contestants’ evaluation
– to print evaluation forms
to save the evaluation scheme or the list of participants for later use
31. What is the SCC?
– a center for the preparation of teachers for international championships
– a center where participants are trained for the WorldSkills championships
-a center for the development of professions and professional communities of WorldSkills
– a center, established specifically for training of WSR experts to WSR standards
32. How often is the TO updated?
– As new technologies appear
– Once a year at the National Championship
– At each championship
33. Which of the ranges shown displays the recommended number of aspects in the assessment scheme?
– 300 to 500
– over 500
– 50 to 300
– 75 to 250
34. What roles should be assigned to the experts at the championship?
– competence manager
– chief regional expert
– international expert
– deputy chief expert
35. What year will the World Championship be held in Russia?
– в 2019
– в 2017
36. Can CP modules have different weight in points?
– Yes, if the total weight exceeds 100 points
37. What is the maximum age of the participant of WS Junior Championship?
38. Who has the right to appeal?
– team leader
– cis administrator
– expert compatriot
39 How many countries are part of the WorldSkills International movement?
– Around 200
– Around 80
– About 30
40. What are the tasks of the end-to-end monitoring system eSIM?
– Storing user profiles
– Rating of teachers
– Centralized collection of participation results
– Checking the championships for compliance with the WorldSkills standards
41. What is a competency in terms of WorldSkills Russia?
– It is a level of competitor’s professional skills
– It is a set of knowledge and skills in a particular professional area
– It is the name of a site at a championship
42. In which information system are the evaluation criteria entered?
– The register of participants of the championships
43. What activities are at the core of the WorldSkills movement?
– Vocational skills trainings
– Professional skills championships
– Publication of educational literature on competencies
44. What is EuroSkills?
– European Championships by WorldSkills standards
– The World Championship, which is held in European countries
– The professions which are the most popular in European countries
45. What ensures the fairness of the Championships?
– Development of the documentation by an independent organization
– Involvement of independent experts in judging
– Observance of the championship standards
46. What conditions help to ensure an adequate assessment of the participants’ professional level?
– Competency standards are relevant to the industry
– The evaluation criteria are relevant to checking the specialists of the highest class
– The standards of the championship are observed
47.What technologies can the competency specifications contain?
-Current ones and which may appear in the nearest future (Future Skills)
-Currently relevant and coming out of use
-Not relevant at the moment
48.Which document establishes the general rules that apply to all WorldSkills Championships?
-Select the right option
-Technical description of the competence
-Competition regulations (Rules)
-The Code of Ethics
49.What is indicated in the Site Development Plan?
– The layout of the competition grounds
-Location of infrastructure at the competition site (plug sockets, compressed air outlets, water, etc.)
-List of tools the competitor may bring with him
50.What must be indicated on the Infrastructure sheet?
– Location of the infrastructure on site (sockets, compressed air outlets, water, etc.)
– A list of all equipment, tools, supplies, office equipment and accessories needed for the competition area, provided by the organiser
– Parameters such as lighting, voltage, pressure, etc.
51. How many hours are usually allotted to complete the competition assignment?
3 to 15
from 15 to 22
52. Who develops the competitive task for the demonstration exam?
-National expert together with regional main experts
-The competence manager together with certified experts
-Chief regional experts together with RCC
53. What is the elementary position of the Assessment Criteria?
54. What should be the minimum and maximum number of evaluation aspects?
from 50 to 150
from 75 to 250
50 to 300
55.Which of the aspects have measurable parameters?
56.How many modules can a contest assignment include?
Choose the right one
-from 2 to 20
-from 3 to 9
-No limit on the number of modules
57.How is the work of the participants evaluated by the jury?
Pick the right option
-All team members must be present to evaluate each participant
-Each member of the group evaluates the person they are assigned to
-According to the Skill Management Plan
59. Who should approve the score sheets after the judging procedure?
All team experts and the chief examiner
All experts from the team and the expert-compatriot
All experts on the team who evaluated the competitor’s work
60.Who reconciles the scores on the handwritten worksheets with the scores on the CIS in the demonstration exam?
Select the correct option.
61. Who has the right to repair the participant’s tools in case they break during the demonstration exam?
-The participant himself/herself
62. Who is a “compatriot expert”?
-Expert who is qualified to judge his/her competitor
-Expert with championship experience on WS standards
63. In the case of disagreement with the decision of the Appeals Commission, is it possible to appeal this decision
Yes, by the technical director of the WSR Union
Yes, by the Director General of the WSR Union
Director of the Championship No, the AC decision is final and may not be appealed or changed