1. Where did intelligent humans first appear?
D. East Africa and Southeast Asia.
2.When did intelligent man appear?
A. 4.5 million years ago
B. 4,000 years ago
C. 500,000 years ago
D. 40,000 years ago
3. Average world population density
A. 1000 people per km2
B. 500 people per km2
C. 53 people per km2
D. 5000 people per km2
4. The Earth is currently inhabited by
A. 45 million people
B. 100 million people
C. 10 billion people
D. 7.5 billion people
5. The world’s religion is
6. Select the correct answer. The largest nation in the world by area:
B. UNITED STATES
7. Select the correct answer. The largest population has:
8. Arrange the countries in descending order of land area:
9. Arrange the countries in descending order of population:
10. Select the correct answer. The most developed countries are:
A. Russia, Mongolia, Austria.
B. Poland, Iran, Canada
C. Mexico, Italy, India
D. USA, China, Japan
11. Establish a match:
A. Monarchy is– 1) a country where the supreme authority (president, parliament is elected by the people)
B. A republic is– 2) a country where the supreme power is vested in one person for life and inheritance (king, sultan, emperor, etc.)
C. Dependent territories are — 3) countries that are under the rule of another state.
12. Find the correct “country-capital” pairing
A. Greece – Skopje
B. Portugal – Lisbon
C. Mexico – Mexico City
D. Canada – Montreal
13. Which of the following states is located in Asia?
14. Choose a country located in Africa:
15. France is bordered by :
A. one country
B. two countries
C. five countries
D. more than five countries
16. The oldest continent:
17. Why do the lithospheric plates move?
A. the movement of the Earth around its axis
B. the movement of mantle material
C. the influence of space
D. human economic activity
18. Who is the founder of the theory of lithospheric plates?
A. J. Columbus
B. F. Magellan
C. A. Wegener
D. M. P. Lazarev
19. Combustible minerals are most closely related to:
A. Sedimentary rocks
B. Metamorphic rocks
C. Magmatic rocks
20. Select the correct answer. Minerals of sedimentary origin are mostly confined to:
A. To platform shields
B. To platform plates
C. To folded regions of ancient age