What is it? Land art a direction in art, in which the work created by the artist was inseparably linked with the natural landscape”. The main idea of land art is to create sculptures and installations out of natural material. And the surroundings are part of the work.
It is accessible even to the youngest creative individuals. And it’s also a very fun game, which also teaches the combination of colors, develops imagination and associative thinking kid. But most importantly, there is no better lesson for learning about the world.
Leaves, cones, twigs, rocks – these are all the same materials for creating paintings as paints or pencils. Land art can be used to explore different styles and meanings in art, and abstract compositions are especially good of the image, thinking, and memory).
1.Stimulation of creative self-expression, disclosure of one’s self
2.Expansion of ideas about oneself, development of interest in oneself.
3.Development of self-confidence, increase of self-esteem.
4.Cohesion of the children’s team.
5.Relieving tension, harmonization of the emotional state.
6. Relieving emotional and muscular tension.
7. Nurturing interpersonal trust and group cooperation.
8. Development of the sensory apparatus on the basis of sensory standards.
9. Teaching new drawing techniques and developing the ability to experiment.
Card – instruction:
1. Explore the territory around you well.
2. Choose a place among the park area where you will place your artwork.
2. Choose natural materials that you like in color and shape.
3. Gather natural materials (cones, leaves, sticks, acorns, pebbles, grasses, etc.) that fit your idea for the artwork.
4. Try to perform not only a natural material craft, but that it reflects the connection with the landscape of nature in which you have placed it.
5. Decide what you want to depict together, and what exactly will each of the participants in your creation. (For example: pattern, spiral, ribbon, etc.)
6. Discuss your ideas, decide on your choices, choose your colors competently, and begin to realize your ideas.
7. Take some successful photos of your creation.
As with almost any craft with children, it’s not only and not so much the result of the work that’s valuable, but also the process of making it. The materials that await the young artists will tell you a lot about the place where they are – fascinating and in lush colors. This is the best way to get to know the space around them. Familiar world suddenly open up hundreds of new faces: rounded boulder turns into a tortoise shell, burdock leaf becomes a waving sail, and a handful of river pebbles grows an ancient castle. The development of creative imagination in preschool children in the process of land art occurs naturally. You can create with natural materials anywhere – in the park, at the cottage, in the woods, on the beach.