1. In what year did the Western Roman Empire perish?
2. Which of the following was the king of the Franks
C) Jan Hus
3 The erroneous doctrine of
4. Under which emperor did Byzantium reach its power
B) Jan Hus
5. Painting on raw plaster
6. Where there was a lively trade (this word means “annual marketplace”)
7. What was created to combat heresies by the papacy
8. What is the name of the mendicant order established by Dominic de Guzmán?
9. What is the name of the mendicant order created by Francis of Assisi
10. Who led the Hussite Wars
A) Dominico de Guzmán
B) Jan Hus
11. On which mountain did the most determined Hussites gather?
12. Europe was devastated by a plague epidemic known as…..
A) the Red Death
B) white death
C) black death
13. The most sacred part of the temple
A) the altar
14. A succession of sovereigns of the same clan
15. A peasant girl, seeing the humiliation of her homeland, she suffered from it and was convinced that she had been chosen by God to save France.
A) Anna Karenina
B) Mary Magdalene
C) Joan of Arc
16. Large isolated groups of people whose members are united by background, occupation, customs, and way of life.
17. Bishop of Rome and head of the Catholic Church
A) Thomas Aquinas
18. An association of teachers and students established to acquire knowledge
19) An Arab state headed by a Caliph.
20. Selected troops of the Ottoman Empire