1. Have you got a family? (Do you have)
2. Is your family big or small?
3. Have you got a brother or a sister?
4. What is your brother’s (or sister’s, mother’s, father’s, friend’s) name?
5. How old is he (she, your mother, father, friend)?
6. Is your sister (brother) a pupil?
7. Does he (she) go to school? What does he (she) like to do at school?
8. What is your friend’s hobby? (mother’s, father’s hobby)
9. When is your mother’s birthday? (your father’s birthday)
10. What is your mother’s (father’s) job?
11. What does your mother (father) like to do? (at home)
12. Can your mother (father) swim? (ski, skate, play tennis, football etc.)
13. What sport does your mother (father) like to do (to watch)?
14. What sport can you do? Can you swim well? (play football, tennis, dance, ski, skate)
15. What do you like to do with your family together?
16. Are you a good son? (daughter) What do you do to help your mother?
17. What do you do at home?
18. Where do you live? Where (what places) do like to visit (go) in Komsomolsk?
19. Are you a good friend? Why do you think so?
20. What do you like to do with your friend together?
21. How old are you?
22. When is your birthday?
23. What present would you like to have (get) for your birthday?
24. Do you like to have your birthday? What do you do in this day?
25. Are you a good pupil? Why do you think so?
26. Do you like your school?
27. What is your favourite school subject? Why do you like it?
28. What do you like to do at the lesson?
29. What do you like to do at school?
30. Can you swim? (ski, skate, play tennis, football)?
31. Where do you swim? (ski, skate, play tennis, football)?
32. Have you got a pet at home? (Do you have a pet?)
33. Describe your pet.
34. What colour is your pet?
35. What does he (she, it) like to do? What do you do together?
36. What can he (she, it) do? Can your dog (cat) run? (jump, play, climb)?
37. What does your pet like to eat (drink)?
38. Is your cat (dog) clever? (silly, stupid, kind, angry, shy, angry, strong)
39. Do you like winter (summer, spring, autumn)? Why?
40. What’s the weather like in Komsomolsk in winter (summer, spring, autumn)?
41. What ‘s your favourite season? Why?
42. What can you do in winter (summer, spring, autumn)?
43. What do you like to do in winter (summer, spring, autumn)?
44. What is the weather like today? Do you like it?
45. Do you live in a flat or in a house?
46. How many rooms are there in your flat? What are they?
47. Have you got your (own) room? Describe your room.
48. Are there any books (toys, posters) in your room?
49. Is there a computer (a bookshelf, a bookcase, a fireplace, a piano) in your room?
50. What do you like to do at home?