1. Raster images are.
A) An array of pixels, similar in size and shape, arranged in nodes of a regular grid.
B) A set of complex and varied geometric objects.
C) A set of complex and varied geometric objects of the same size.
2. A vector image is a combination of complex and various geometrical objects of the same size.
A) Combination of complex and various geometrical objects of the same size.
B) Combination of geometrical objects of complex and various shapes.
C) An array of pixels of the same size and shape located in nodes of a regular grid.
3. Which of these pictures has a great deal of memory for storage.
A) Pixel images
B) Vector images
C) Raster images
4. The CorelDraw editor is
A) A pixel editor
5. To open the tool window you should do
A) Tools – settings.
B) Window – Toolbars – Toolbox
C) Window – Toolbars – Standard
6. The triangle in the lower right corner of the tool means
A) There is no tool connected to the button.
B) You can additionally take the BRAIN tool.
C) There is more than one tool linked to the button.
7. What is the purpose of the Color Picker?
A) To set the fill and stroke colors of the objects in the picture
B) To set the page fill color.
C) To set the color of the page fill and the color of the illustration objects.
8. The dockers (“dockers”) are
A) additional windows
B) special tools for drawing
C) dockable windows
9. To start working from a blank sheet of paper in CorelDraw, you have to choose
C) New From Template
10. If there are several files in the window, you can switch between them
A) Window (Ctrl-Tab)
B) Window (Shift-Tab)
C) Window (Ctrl-Shift)
11. How to change the orientation of only the desired page in a document
A) Switch Page Orientation
B)Layout – Page Setup
C) Insert Page After
12. The menu that opens, closes, saves, imports the document.
13. If you want to create a copy of a file, or save it in another folder or another format, use
B) File-Save As
C) File-Save As Template.
14. To open the color palettes perform
A) Window – Colour Palettes.
B)Window – Customize windows.
C) Tools – Color Management.
Image composition. Rectangles, ellipses, stars, spirals, standard shapes.
1. A selection frame is.
A) A frame around an object on the screen
B) A group of eight markers indicating on the screen the dimensions of the selected object or several objects.
C) A frame that marks the selected object on the screen.
2. Eelements of a selection frame are used to
A) To transform objects.
B) To fill the object
C) To cut out the object.
3. If you hold down the Shift key while drawing a rectangle
A) Builds a square
B) The rectangle is built from the top right marker
C) The rectangle is built from the middle
4. To round the corners of a rectangle you must
A) Shape – click on the desired corner – Drag the corner node
B) You can’t round corners.
C) Shape – click and drag a corner node.
5. To round one corner of a rectangle you must
A) Shape – Click on the desired corner – Drag the corner node
B) Shape – Drag the corner node.
C) Draw that corner with the tool FORM.
6. The attributes panel for an ellipse contains the following buttons
B) Ellipse Pie(Sector) Arc
7. A tool for drawing polygons.
C) Perfect shape (Standard shapes)
8. The purpose of the Number of Points of Polygon tool
A) Defines the base polygon
B) Determines the number of polygon angles
C. Determines how many nodes are equally spaced along the boundary of the ellipse which forms the base of the polygon.
9. The Star tool can be used to build
A) Correct star
B) A compound star
C) Any polygon
10. The greater the value of Sharpness of polygon
A) The duller the rays of the star
B) The more angles the star has
C) the sharper the rays of the star
11. Symmetric spirals are spirals which have
A) The distance between two adjacent coils of a spiral measured along a radius drawn from its center increases uniformly in proportion to some constant.
B) The distance between two adjacent turns of the spiral, measured along a radius drawn from its center, is the same for the whole spiral.
C) The distance between two adjacent turns of a spiral measured along a radius drawn from its center increases uniformly several times.
12. A logarithmic spiral is a spiral in which
A) The distance between two adjacent turns of the spiral, measured along the radius drawn from its center, increases uniformly in proportion to some constant.
B) The distance between two adjacent turns of the spiral measured along a radius drawn from its center increases uniformly several times.
C) The distance between two adjacent turns of a spiral measured along a radius drawn from its center is the same for the whole spiral.
13. The Scale Factor field contains
А)Coefficients of linear expansion and contraction of the object
B) Coefficients of linear expansion and contraction of the object along one of its sides
C) Values of the control operation of object rotation
14. The tool for constructing a grid
А) Graph Paper (Diagram Grid)
B) Polygon (polygon)
C) Perfect shape (standard shapes)
15. Tool for selecting and drawing standard shapes
А) Graph Paper (Diagram Grid)
B) Perfect Shapes (standard shapes)
C) Polygon (polygon)