I Choose one correct answer.
- Prokaryote cells
a) have a fairly simple structure
b) have a formalized nucleus;
d) have circular DNA or RNA
- Plant tissues include:
a) cover tissue
c) connective tissue
- Organic substances of a cell include:
b) metal ions
- The organoid of the animal cell is not:
d) cell wall
- Protein functions include:
d) all answers are correct
- Which nitrogenous base is not part of the DNA nucleotide:
- The founders of the cell theory are
a) I. Mechnikov and V. Vavilov.
b) R. Hooke and A. van Leeuwenhoek
c) T. Schwann and M. Schleiden
d) I. Mechnikov and S. Navashin.
- Photosynthesis in plants differs from respiration in that:
a) energy is released
b) oxygen is released
c) CO2 is formed
d) protein is synthesized
- Pick an extra term
b) cell cycle
- Cellular organoids characteristic only of plants:
II Multiple-answer questions
- Make a correspondence, write the answer as a sequence of numbers:
Structure and functions of matter
1. Performs energy function
2.Play the role of catalysts in the cell.
3.The monomer is glucose
4. Performs a reserve function
5. Amino acids are the monomers.
6. Hormonal function
- Correct an error in the statement.
1) The monomers of nucleic acid molecules are amino acids.
2) Proteins are polymers that consist of nucleotides.
3) The carbohydrate formed by f/s is ribose.
- Identify the sequence of the cell life cycle, write the answer as a sequence of numbers:
- Insert the missing words in the text by choosing them from the list. Write the answer as a sequence of numbers without commas.
Photosynthesis is the complex process of converting … energy into the energy of … bonds in the presence of … and carbon dioxide in … leaves with the participation of … . Oxygen is formed as a by-product of … water.
1) water; 2) chlorophyll; 3) solar; 4) chemical; 5) chloroplasts; 6) photolysis