“How Ilyusha Fed his Tummy.”
Once upon a time there was a boy. His name was Ilyusha. And he was the same age as you.
Ilyusha ate some candy before dinner, and then his mother called him to the table. She poured him some soup, and Ilyusha got fussy:
– I’m not hungry, I had a candy for lunch!
– But you have had enough exercise, you need to eat well,” his mother persuades him.
– I don’t want to! – Suddenly he hears someone crying. He looks around – no one is there. Who is it? Ilyusha listened to himself. And it turns out that it is his tummy crying!
– What’s the matter with you? – Ilyusha got scared. – Who hurt you?
– I am sitting, waiting for lunch, and my throat won’t give me anything! And I’m hungry!
Ilya asks his throat sternly:
– “Why don’t you give your tummy something to eat? He’s starving to death!
And the throat answers:
– I haven’t had a drop of poppy myself since morning! I’m hungry too! My mouth hasn’t fed me!
Ilyusha scolded his mouth:
– Why don’t you feed your throat? That’s why my tummy’s crying!
And the mouth answers:
– You, Ilyusha, didn’t eat your soup. And I, my mouth, haven’t eaten soup either. And my throat didn’t get any. That’s why my tummy’s hungry.
– I gave you a candy, -Ilyusha is indignant. -You should have shared it!
– This candy is not enough for me alone. It’s not food! It melted in your mouth, and it’s gone. Nothing reached my tummy.
What can we do? Ilya felt sorry for his belly. He grabbed a spoon and began to put the soup in his mouth. Mouth immediately happy, chews and throat treats. Ilyusha ate the whole bowl of soup and asks:
– “Well, tummy, are you full?
– No, not yet,” cries tummy. – I want another one! Ilyusha ate the potatoes too.
– Are you full now?
-And the compote? – Tummy asks. Ilyusha asked his mother for some compote.
– Is he full?
And his tummy doesn’t even have the strength to answer – it’s so full. He can only gurgle.
– Gurgle, gurgle, gurgle. Thank you, Ilyusha,” the tummy gurgled. – Now I’m full. And thanks to Mama for the tasty soup!
Ilyusha says to his mother:
– Mom, my tummy said thank you!
– You are welcome, my dears! – Mama smiled contentedly.
Who gives us health! “An unusual vegetable garden.”
Once upon a time there was a boy named Petya. He really didn’t like brushing his teeth. Every morning his mother would remind him: – Go brush your teeth!
– I don’t want to, I won’t! – Petya whimpered.
Mom got tired of his whims and decided: “He doesn’t want to brush his teeth, so don’t. Let’s see what happens.
In the evening Petya had dinner and went to bed. Of course, he didn’t brush his teeth, because his mother didn’t remind him.
Morning came. The birds began to chirp happily. The boys ran to the river. Petya stretched sweetly in his crib.
Mama was in the kitchen making breakfast. “Petya, get up, go brush your teeth,” Mom couldn’t stand it.
He opened his mouth to say, “I don’t want to, I won’t.” But to his surprise he found that he could not say a single word.
In the evening, Petya was eating cucumbers and one seed got stuck between his teeth and a cucumber grew in that place. He ate a tomato, and tomatoes grew, and onions and radishes grew. And it all sticks out of his mouth in different directions. Petya got scared. He wants to call his mother, but he can’t. Instead of words he heard some mooing.
Mama heard it. Ran to Petya. Mom splashed her hands, very surprised: “Petya, now you do not have a mouth, and the whole garden! Then she got used to this vegetable garden, and she even liked it – no need to go to the market for vegetables, everything is nearby. If she needs to make a salad, she comes to Petya, picks cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, radishes. Very convenient.
Only Petya is not happy. He can’t run with the boys – they’ll laugh at him. He can’t eat or talk – his mouth is full of twigs, bushes, tomatoes and cucumbers. Her mouth does not close at all – it is hard.
It has been several days. Petya is completely exhausted. But now another trouble came – there were holes in his teeth, and in them started microbes that ruin teeth. Petya’s teeth started to hurt.
He cried and mumbled for his mother to call a doctor.
The doctor came and was very surprised: “You don’t have a mouth, you have a whole vegetable garden. The doctor took all the bushes out of his mouth, found holes in his teeth, scraped out the pieces of food, all the germs that had hidden in the corners of his teeth.
Then the doctor sealed all the holes with a special sealant – a filling. If the filling was not put in place, the germs would return to their places and the teeth would hurt again.
Petya sat quietly, listened to the doctor and followed all his instructions exactly. Finally, it was over. Petya’s mouth just snapped shut with fatigue. Petya was very happy. Now he brushes his teeth every day after eating both morning and evening, and he advises all the guys to do the same.
“About the Bunny, the Bear and the Sore Tooth”
Once upon a time, there were true friends in the forest: a little hare and a strong bear cub. They were very friendly, always walked together, so no one hurt the little hare, even the sly fox – everyone knew that the little man had a strong and caring companion. Friends resembled each other in everything, except that the little hare loved turnips, carrots and cabbage, and the little bear – honey and gingerbread. The little bunny brushed his teeth every morning and evening, but the little bear cub did not like that very much.
One day, when the friends had agreed to go together into the woods, the bear cub did not come to the clearing where the bunny was waiting for him. When the little bunny ran to the bear cub, he saw that his cheek was bandaged and he was crying in pain: he had a toothache. The bunny advised his friend to go to the doctor as soon as possible, but the bear cub was scared and said he would wait until the pain passed. The bunny went for a walk alone, but he was immediately hunted by a fox and almost got eaten. The little hare barely made it to the bear’s hut in time. The little hare flew into the hut and closed the door tightly. He told the bear cub about his adventure. The bear became angry, especially because his cowardice almost killed his friend. He felt ashamed that he was afraid to treat his teeth. The bear cub gathered all his strength and went to the doctor. He cured all of his teeth. And now he takes care of them – he brushes them both in the morning and in the evening, and he does not part from his friend even for a minute.
One morning when Masha and Misha came to kindergarten, the teacher asked: “Come on, kids, show me your handkerchiefs.”
Everyone quickly took out of their pockets four folded white, pink, checkered handkerchiefs. And Misha long rummaged in his pocket, then even turned it out, and the floor began to fall pebbles, candy wrappers, the wheels of the toy car, and finally, last crumpled ball of handkerchief fell out. It fell out, rolled and rolled behind the closet.
– Look – said one girl – a handkerchief took offense at Misha and ran away.
– Yes, – smiled the teacher – Misha’s handkerchief does not live well in the pocket next to all the trash. And you Misha, it’s bad for you! Dirty, crumpled handkerchief to wipe your nose is not allowed.
– And you can’t cover your mouth with a dirty, crumpled handkerchief, – Masha added.
– And why must you cover your mouth with a handkerchief? – Misha was surprised.
– Because when you cough or sneeze, germs fly out of your mouth. If you don’t block their path, they’ll fly around the room, get into the other children’s mouths and noses, and everyone will start sneezing and coughing,” said the teacher.
– But I cough and don’t see any germs,” said Misha stubbornly.
– That’s because the germs are small, tiny, – explained the teacher. – But I’ll show them to you now. – And she showed him a picture in which a huge giant was standing and coughing, and from his open mouth flew out thousands of tiny evil little germs.
Misha looked at them very carefully.
And when he came home, he asked his mother for a clean handkerchief. And since then he always had his handkerchief clean and neatly folded.
Once upon a time, there was a terrible microbe called Zuboed. And he was so evil that there was no life for either small teeth or large teeth. He could bite everybody, and it was a real painful bite. But the teeth and little teeth had true friends: toothpastes and toothbrushes. And it was them that Microbe-Toothbuster didn’t like. And it’s not that he did not like, but he was afraid of them!
But once Nibbler met a little toothy-toothy-toothy, such a little, pretty, white one!
– I’m not afraid of anyone, – shouted Zubik loudly, – I don’t want and will not be friends with toothpaste and brushes, I’m tired of brushing myself twice a day and rinsing after every breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Tired of apples and carrots, cottage cheese and cottage cheese, I will eat only cakes, candies and cakes on purpose! I won’t go to the doctor twice a year! I already have the healthiest tooth in the world!
He heard that from a microbe-Toothbuster, and he was glad. That’s the kind of tooth he needs. He was hungry. Sneaked up quietly to the toothy-toothy (just as he was finishing his last candy), but it bites painfully and painfully. Poor Zubik cried, it had never hurt him so much. And the microbe-Toothbiter ran away satisfied and full.
Zubik is crying, shedding bitter tears, and can’t even see the candy anymore.
Toothbrush heard the crying, came over, hugged him, and began to calm him down: “Tears will not help, but the good Dentist will. Go to him, ask him to forgive you, and maybe he will cure you.
And Zubik rushed to the good Dr. Dentist. He ran and rushed, almost lost his way. He ran to the Doctor and cried: “Forgive me, good Dr. Dentist! I didn’t go to you, I didn’t listen to your advice, I didn’t like to clean myself and splash in the water. I ate only sweets for my own pleasure. I’ve been bitten by an evil microbe-Toothbeater, made me sick. Doctor, please cure me, now I will always listen to you, be friends with pastes and brushes, eat apples and carrots, cottage cheese and milk. All gingerbread-candy I will give to the microbe, so it won’t bite me anymore! Help, Doctor!”
Doctor Dentist was kind, he had seen such naughty teeth many times. The Doctor cured Zubik and gave him the most beautiful and strongest filling.
He left the dentist happy and healthy, and rushed home to put up with toothbrushes and toothpaste.
To this day, Zubik lives pretty, white, cheerful. However, every time he looks in the mirror and sees a filling, he remembers a terrible story about a microbe-Zuboed. But now Zubik never forgets to brush in the morning and evening, gargle after each meal, eat a lot of fruit and vegetables, and forget about sweets. Twice a year, Zubik goes to the good Dr. Dentist to tell him about his life and to check his beautiful filling.
But the microbe-Toothbeater does not sleep. Day and night, he is looking for new zany. But all in vain, now all the teeth are friends with pastes and brushes, and the advice of the good Doctor will always remember.
“How Misha and Masha Learned to Wash Their Hands”
One day my mother took Misha and Masha to kindergarten. For the first time in their lives.
– Do you know how to wash yourselves? – The children immediately asked them.
– Of course!” cried Misha and Masha, rushing to the sinks and turning on the water.
– Wait until the other kids wash their hands, – said their new teacher.
Misha and Masha looked at the other children and were very surprised. It turns out that before you wash your hands, you have to unbutton the cuffs and gently roll up the sleeves.
And Misha and Masha did the same as everyone else. Misha wasted a little time with the naughty buttons, but, not wasting time, quickly took the soap.
– Misha, you can’t take the soap in dry hands, – said his new friend Sonya. – Hands must first be wet. You have to know how to open the water, too much water will splash you, and too little water will not be enough for you.
Misha blushed and nodded in agreement.Masha laughed:
– See, at home you always open too much water and always splash.
After making a lot of soapy lather, Misha and Masha put the soap back in place and put their hands under the water.
– Oh, we forgot to wash! – exclaimed the girl Sonya.
– Now we’ll help them and teach them how to wash their hands properly, – said the teacher. – Hands must be well soaped, put your hands together and rub them well. And then wash from all sides, like a sledge let them roll from one hill to another, then left rolls with the right, then the right – with the left. And when both hands and fingers were clean, the foam should be rinsed with water, hands shake off and wipe with a clean towel.
There was an embarrassment with the towels, too. Misha and Masha grabbed what was closest, but it turned out that each kid has his own towel. To make sure no one mixed up the towels, each has his own picture. Masha got a picture of a strawberry, and Misha got a picture of a car. Kids liked the pictures, they crumpled up the towel and wanted to hang it on hooks. But their hands remained wet, and the towels became ugly and wrinkled. Masha wanted to wipe her hands on her beautiful dress with frills, but she saw that no one does that.
It turns out that to dry her hands, the girl Sonya took a towel, spread it out, and first wiped one hand, and then the other, and then each finger individually. Each finger remained clean and dry.
Misha and Masha were surprised and did exactly the same.
Fairy Tales about Good Nutrition “Aw, yeah porridge!
Once upon a time there were two clumsy little fellows – Fatty and Khilyachok. One ate, snacked, chewed, and ate something from morning till night. The other sighed, moaned, whimpered, and turned away from any food.
One day they were sitting on a bench, looking around, bored. Suddenly they saw a mischievous boy – Big Boy – walking. He sings songs, walks with a brisk step, throws a ball, jumps up and down. Fatty and Khilyachka envied that Zdorovyachka lives so merrily. They began to ask him about the secret of his power, dexterity and good humour.
Biggie told about extremely tasty and healthy buckwheat porridge and about the miraculous power of physical training. So Fatty and Khilyachok began to do exercises every morning, to swim in the river, to run, to jump, to somersault. They ate buckwheat porridge and began to praise it: “Ay, yes porridge, our strength!
So the two clumsy little men turned into cheerful, mischievous boys.
“The Hare is a sweet tooth.”
In one forest lived an unusual hare. Unusual, because all rabbits liked to chew on cabbage picks, but this rabbit ate only sweets. He would run into the village, stand in the middle of the street on his hind legs, and start somersaulting, twirling, bouncing funny. Artist, indeed!
Children and adults liked this hare very much. They treated him with sweets, cookies, even poured jam in a cabbage leaf. And he ate it all and skipped into the woods.
And so the little hare ate. He became fat, clumsy, lazy. Then another problem began to pester the rabbit. The hare’s teeth hurt, and so badly that he could not sleep for three days and three nights, moaning and crying. The other rabbits felt sorry for him, and brought him lots of carrots, turnips and cabbage: “Eat, dear rabbit, the vegetables. They are very tasty and healthy, because they have a lot of vitamins. And remember, it’s not a hare’s business to eat sweets.
The hare listened to his friends. He began to drink key water, eat oats and carrots, beets and cabbage. He didn’t even think about his teeth anymore!
“The Tale of the Squirrel Who Taught All the Animals to Exercise”
There were animals in a big and beautiful forest. They were all busy doing their own things: the bear Toptyga was gathering honey, the hedgehog Pychtun was looking for mushrooms, and the toad Kvaksha was basking in the sun and catching flies. The red-haired beauty Strelka the squirrel also lived in the forest. Squirrel was always healthy, beautiful and cheerful.
She collected nuts and brought up little squirrels or decorated a tree hollow. The squirrel had a good life in the woods, he was friends with all animals, and the animals loved him very much. But the squirrel had one “strange” hobby. None of his animal friends could not understand why the squirrel, as he wakes up, now jumps on a branch, then climbs up and down a tree, then plays tag with little squirrels. One day, Toptyga the Bear, Jumping Hare, Puhtun the Hedgehog, Kvaksha the Toad got together and decided to find out from Strelka the Squirrel why he does it every morning. They came to a tree, saw a squirrel had taken a blade of grass and was jumping over it. The animals are even more surprised. They stand and look at the squirrel, and they can’t understand why it jumps on a branch. And then the bear couldn’t resist and said: – Tell us, squirrel, why do you jump every morning on branches, on hummocks?
And the squirrel answers: – Friends! It is morning exercises! It is necessary to be vigorous, beautiful and healthy!
And the animals ask:
– And how do you do this exercise? Not all can jump on branches, like you.
The squirrel says: “Don’t get upset, friends! I will show you how to do it. You’ll do it with me every day. There’s just one condition! – What?
– Do not be lazy, try all the exercises for me to repeat. The animals agreed and began to go their separate ways. And the squirrel tells them:
– Come to this tree tomorrow, but get up early enough time for us to exercise.
– All right, we will come early.
The next day the animals, as they promised, came to the tree where the squirrel lived. She said to the forest dwellers: “Well done! Now all stand in a row! And exercise after me repeat. The animals stood in a row and began to repeat the movements of the squirrel. At first the squirrel began to bend to the sides, so quickly and deftly that no one could keep up with it. The squirrel also did push-ups and lunges backward and forward with his hind legs, and jumped and ran. Then she squatted ten times, and so did the animals. But the animals had no more strength, they were tired and sat down on the grass to rest. And the squirrel said: “Don’t get upset, friends! You will succeed! The main thing is to do exercises in the morning every day.
The animals came the next day, and the day after. Together with a squirrel Strelka did exercises every day. They began to notice: they began to squat easier and easier, they can do more push-ups, they became sicker, they became stronger, and they became prettier. One day they say to a squirrel: “Thanks, squirrel! You accustomed us to morning exercises, and now we are the healthiest and most beautiful in the whole forest! Now every morning in the forest animals start with exercises. After all, it is useful, fun and healthy!
“About vitamins and health”
In a certain kingdom, in a certain country, there lived cheerful and good people. And they were ruled by a clever king. The king was looking out for his people to make sure that they were all healthy: they breathed fresh air, exercised in the morning, kept to their daily regimen, and ate healthy food.
But one day everything went wrong in this kingdom. And it happened after a visit of fierce Blizzard – all fruits and vegetables in the kingdom froze. Oranges, lemons, beets, cabbage, onions and others, ceased to reach people’s tables, and with them the vitamins.
Do you, the reader, know what vitamins are? They are such useful substances that are necessary for a person to be healthy. They are found in large quantities in fruits and vegetables, grains, and other foods. Vitamins, just like people, have names. For example, such as these: Vitamin A1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin D5. Beautiful names, aren’t they?
No more fruit and vegetables in the kingdom – no more vitamins in people’s bodies – and children and adults began to get sick.
And then the Clever King came up with this. With the help of scientists, he created new vitamins – vitamins in balloons and pills. They were good, but not as useful as the real, natural vitamins, but they protected people from disease.
And then people asked the Golden Sun to shine brighter, the Generous Rain – not to spare the drops, and planted new orange and lemon trees; sowed cabbage, beets, carrots, onions. They also grew other vitamin fruits and vegetables.
And everything got better. People became healthy and cheerful again.
Fairy tale “Friends of Health”.
In one courtyard on the outskirts of the city there lived a boy. He had a best friend – Germ. All day long the friends sat in their room in front of the TV.
– Shall we go for a walk? – the boy asked.
– No way, – replied Microbe – do you want to get sick?
– No, of course not. And maybe do some exercise?
– No way! Hands and feet will hurt. Let’s better watch a cartoon.
Days and weeks went by like that. The boy got sick and frowned a lot. Everyone began to call him Slabysh.
One day Slabysh was sitting by the window, looking out into the yard. A boy who lived next door was playing in the yard. His name was Gimpy. Krepush was a big, clever boy and he was always in a good mood. When he saw Slabysh in the window, Krepysh shouted:
– Hello, Slabysh. Come out with me for a walk.
– I can’t. I’m sick…
– But I never get sick!
– How do you manage it?
– My friends help me. If you want, I’ll introduce you to them.
– I really want to! – Slabysh said and ran out into the street.
Microbe grabbed his arm: – I will not let him go! – He said, “I’ll only be a minute! – Slabysh answered and ran out of the room.
– So where are your friends? – How are they helping you?
– Here they are!
There were indeed three strangers standing next to him.
– Hello Slabysh! I am the sun.
Bright in the sky I light a candle,
I give warmth to all.
I’ll cure all diseases
I’ll cure all diseases!
– I’m the cool Water.
I wish you health.
I won’t do you any harm,
♪ I make your body stronger ♪
– I’m your good friend, too
Take more walks, little ones!
The air toughens the spirit,
Walk and breathe with your nose!
– And my friend Microbe told me the opposite. So he tricked me,” said a surprised Weakling, “I also want to be friends with you. And I won’t be friends with him anymore.
So Slabysh and Gimpy went for a walk together, did exercises and washed with cool water. Soon Slabysh stopped being ill and became strong and merry. They began to call him not Slabysh, but Zdorovyach. They chased the germ away.
Guys, who do you think is better to be friends with?
“About Smart Health.”
In a certain kingdom, fabulous state, lived and there was Health. He loved people. It took everyone in the morning to workout, took a cool shower, made them wipe themselves with wet towels, made sure they ate right.
But sometimes people just shrug it off. They hoped for pills, mixtures, ointments, syrups. But as a wise man once said: “You can’t buy your health at the drugstore”.
Tired of Health to run around the house. So Zdorov’e decided:
– Whoever cares about me will lead a healthy life. And who will not do so, let him run after me, look for me. If he finds me in a drugstore, that’s good. But it seems to me that to be healthy, one pharmacy is not enough. Pills, mixtures, ointments, syrups will only help for a while. And good health takes a long time, and by bits and pieces.
That is how it happened. Who in life takes care of his health, constantly taking care of it, everything is great for him. And there is no need for him to run around looking for health. And who does not value his health, he will have to run after it.
It is easy to lose health, but it is very difficult to restore it.