- A porcelain factory made 396 plates. They were put into boxes of 18. Fifteen boxes were left in the warehouse, and the rest were sent to the store. How many plates were sent to the store?
- Four boxes were filled with 12 pencils each. How many boxes would be needed if the same pencils were placed in 24 boxes.
- 3 kg of bread are baked from 2 kg of flour. How many kilos of bread will be baked with 8 kilos of flour?
- One chauffeur made five trips a day, the other made three. The first driver carried 30t more than the second one. How many tons of grain did each one carry?
- There are 20 one eggplants in a basket, and 12 in a bag. The eggplants in the bag are 3kg200g lighter than those in the basket. Calculate the mass of all the eggplants?
- Thirteen boxes of apples weigh 65 kg. An empty box weighs 400 g. How many kilograms will fit into 20 such boxes?
- To sew a sofa cover, 12 m of 50 cm of fabric will be needed, and to sew an armchair cover, 5 m of the same fabric will be needed. In total, 40 m spent on sewing the covers on the sofa and chairs. It is known that 3 chair covers were sewn. How many sofa covers were sewn?
- For the Christmas tree, which is installed on the square in the village, we needed 25 m and 80 cm of electric lights. But the small Christmas tree in the kindergarten yard needs a length of 8 m 60 cm. In total, 7 Christmas trees were installed in kindergartens and one tree in the square. How many meters of garland were needed for all the trees? The answer is expressed in meters.
- A ticket to a performance costs 850 rubles. The theater program costs 150 rubles. Tanya had one bill of 5000 rubles. She bought four tickets and one program. How many rubles does Tanya have left?
- A motorcyclist first drove for 60 minutes on a country road with a speed of 72 km per hour, and then for 2 hours on the highway with a speed of 18 km per hour more. How many total kilometers did the motorcyclist ride on the country road and the highway?
- A skier walked at a speed of 18 km/h and was on the road for three hours. How long will it take the pedestrian to walk the same distance if his speed is 2p. less than that of the skier?
- An airplane flew 30 km in 3 minutes. What distance will it fly in 40 min if its speed increases by 5 km/min?
- It takes 12 hours to travel between two cities by train at a speed of 80 km/h. How long will it take an airplane to travel that distance at 320 km/h?
- After 3h, the distance between the planes was 3630km. One of them was flying at 640kph. Find the speed of the other one.
- A car on day 1 traveled 810 km in 9h. On the second day the car was on the road for 8 hours and traveled at the same speed. How many km did the car travel during these 2 days?
- There are 1280 trees in an orchard. Three hundred and eight are apple trees, two hundred and four are pear trees, and the rest are cherry trees. How many cherries are there in the orchard?
- The perimeter of the flowerbed is 40m, the width is 2/10 of the perimeter. Find the area
- Two trains are going towards each other. The 1st has gone 2/5 of the way, the 2nd has gone half of the way. How many km do they have left to go before they meet if there were 200 km between them?
- The side of a square flowerbed is 8m. 7-16 of the whole area of the flowerbed is planted with daisies, and the rest with roses. How much of the area is planted with roses?
- A grandfather is 60 years old. His father is 3/5 of his grandfather’s age and his son is 2/9 of his father’s age. How old is the son?
- The area of the room is 24 m2 and the width is 4m. Find the perimeter.
- How many square tiles with a side of 2dm would be needed to cover a wall 3m high and 4m long?
- Which figure has more area and by how much: a square with a side of 4dm or a rectangle with sides of 2dm and 6dm.
- The length of a rectangle = the side of a square with a perimeter of 64cm, and its width is 2p less. Find the areas of the figures.
- The length of the cottage is 12m and the width is 40dm less. Find the perimeter and the area.