1. Twenty-five seconds after the car started moving, the speedometer showed a speed of 36 km/h. At what acceleration was the car moving?
2. What is the path, covered by a boat, if it will be moving from a quiescent state during 10 s with constant acceleration of 0.5 m/s2?
3. What distance will the car travel to a complete stop if the driver brakes sharply at a speed of 72 km/h and 6 seconds pass from the beginning of braking to a stop?
4. A body moves with an acceleration of 20 m/s2. What speed will the body have in 15 s from the beginning of motion? What distance will it travel during the entire time of motion?
5. A cyclist goes down a hill with acceleration 0.5 m/s². How long does it take to go down the hill, if it is 100 m long?
1. How much acceleration should a car moving at a speed of 36 km/h have to slow down to stop after 10 seconds?
2. A skier went down a hill in 6 seconds, moving with constant acceleration of 0.5 m/s2. Determine the length of the slide if it is known that at the beginning of the descent the skier’s speed was 5 m/s.
3. An airplane must acquire a speed of 240 km/h for takeoff. What should be the length of the runway if we know that the acceleration time of the plane is 30 s?
4. A car is moving with an acceleration of 2 m/s2. What speed will the car have in 6 s from the start of motion? What distance will it travel during this time?
5. Moving from rest, a motorcyclist travels 1 km of distance with an acceleration of 0.8 m/s2. What is the acceleration time of a motorcyclist?