Choose one correct answer.
1. A social emergency is:
b) a volcanic eruption
d) transportation accident
2. An attribute by which social hazards are not classified:
a) by nature
b) by territorial feature
c) by gender and age
d) by the scale of events
3. By organization, social hazards can be:
4. Robbery, is:
b) theft of a bag from an apartment
c) snatching a bag from his hands
d) taking away property at the threat of a knife
5. Robbery, is:
b) breaking the door of an apartment and stealing property from it
c) snatching the telephone out of his hands
d) taking away property at the threat of a knife
6. An act that does not refer to mental influence on a person:
c) theft of property
7. An act that does not refer to physical violence against a person:
8. An act that does not relate to the destruction of the human body:
a) the use of narcotic substances
b) alcohol abuse
c) excessive consumption of sweets
9. By sex and age do not fall under
a) children under 7 years old
b) girls after 29 years old
c) men under 40 years old
d) young people under 18 years old
10. At the bus stop, an unknown person snatched your bag from your hands and ran away. Do you:
a) run after him
b) yell and call for help
c) remember the features: height, clothing, shoes and call the police
d) run out onto the carriageway and stop the car to catch up with the criminal
11. Approaching the entrance of your house at night, you:
a) look around, take the keys out of your bag, and open the entryway door
b) wait for your acquaintance and enter together
c) go to the front door and hold the keys in your hands.
d) call your relatives or neighbors to meet you at the entrance.
12. In an unlit place you are being accosted by an unknown person, you will:
a) will start yelling and calling for help
b) start a dialogue with the unknown person
c) Use physical force and try to escape
d) invite him/her to your home
13. How should you behave if you think someone is following you?
a) stop and find out what the stalker wants;
b) change the pace of walking;
c) walk several times to the opposite side of the street;
d) run around the corner of the nearest house.
14. How should you not behave if it is necessary to go out of the house in the
of the house in the dark time of the day?
a) Take the shortest possible route to get around poorly lit and sparsely populated areas as quickly as possible;
b) try to avoid crowded and poorly lit places;
c) in the streets, stay away from house walls and back alleys;
d) stay close to the walls of houses, so as to pass unnoticed.
15. You are going to the market to buy clothes and have a large sum of money. What will you do with the money?
a) Put all the bills in one outside pocket, so that it would be easier to get them out;
b) put them in my purse;
c) I will put all the bills in different places, in inner pockets;
d) put all the bills in one inside pocket.
16. You are at home. Your apartment is called and your question, “Who?”- they say, “The plumber, you need to turn off the hot water, otherwise it will flood the tap is in your apartment. Your actions?
a) Open the door and let the plumber in;
b) Do not open the door and call the HMO to find out what’s going on; and
c) through the door to say that the general hot water tap is not in the apartment, it is in the basement
d) offer the plumber to come with a policeman.
17. You have come home and noticed that someone has been in the apartment (the front door has been unlocked, the window has been broken, etc.). What would you do?
a) enter the apartment, check for belongings, and if everything is normal, I will not report anything to anyone;
b) enter the apartment, look around, determine what things have disappeared, and report to the
c) I will not enter the apartment and call the police by phone;
d) enter the apartment and immediately call the police on the phone.
18. All of a sudden, the light in your apartment goes out. What is the first thing you should do?
a) I will contact my neighbors by telephone and clarify the situation;
b) call the police;
c) go out to the stairwell and check that the circuit breaker in the switchboard is working properly;
d) check through the peephole in the entrance door for the presence of light in the stairwell and the absence of unauthorized people, and then you can go out.
19. What is the first thing to do when you are in crowded places to avoid getting into the crowd in case of an emergency?
a) Behave as usual, be close to those with whom you communicate;
b) be in the center of the crowd;
c) have a cell phone ready;
d) plan in advance the ways of possible departure. 20.
20. What should you do if you find an object that looks like an explosive device?
a) take it home to examine it better and keep it until the arrival of
experts to see it better and keep it safe until they arrive;
b) call friends and examine the object together;
c) don’t touch it, warn others and ask them to report it to the police or any official;
d) do nothing.