Choose one answer:
Do I have to turn off my computer when I finish working?
1) yes, if necessary;
What is a student allowed to do in the computer lab only with the teacher’s permission?
1) move the monitor and the system unit;
2) move around the room during a lesson;
3) turn off and connect devices to the computer;
4) put something on the keyboard.
Where are you allowed to put your bags, packages and things?
1) near the entrance to my office on a special desk;
2) near your workplace;
On the window-sill.
What should I do before starting work?
1) change your shoes, go to your workplace, turn on your computer and wait for instructions from the teacher;
2) leave bags and things at a specially allocated place, take off shoes or put on shoe covers, go to the workplace, turn off the cell phone, check the PC, sign the register of user work at the computer.
What kinds of computer programs can be run during the lesson?
2) only the ones the teacher has allowed you to run during the lesson;
3) only those you have studied before.
Are students allowed to talk in the computer lab during the lesson?
2) Yes, but very quietly so as not to distract other students;
If you smell something burning or make a strange noise, you must
1) continue working at the computer;
2) tell the teacher;
3) leave the class immediately.
How should you press the keys?
1) forcefully and with a thump;
Is it allowed to bring food and drinks to class?
1) yes, only if one has a strong desire to eat or drink
Is it allowed to turn on or plug in any equipment in a computer class without teacher’s permission?
What should be done at the end of work at the computer?
1) tidy up the workplace, close the windows of all programs, close the chair, return all materials to the teacher, turn off the computer if necessary;
2) sign in the register of user work at the computer;
3) leave the room;
4) turn off the computer.
Do I have to sign in the registration book before starting work at a computer?
Is it allowed to touch anything on the teacher’s desk without permission?
What do you do if there is a fire?
1) stop work, leave the room under the teacher’s guidance;
2) immediately leave the computer class;
3) turn off the computer and leave the building;
4) call the fire department.
Is it allowed to touch the monitor screen?
What is not forbidden in the computer lab?
1) two students may work at the same computer;
2) get up from their work places to greet a teacher;
3) talk loudly and distract other students;
4) unplugging or plugging devices into the computer.
What is the maximum number of students allowed to work at one computer?
What is not forbidden to do in a classroom?
1) enter the room without shoes;
2) work with wet or dirty hands;
3) plugging and unplugging cables, touching wire connectors;
4) running, jumping.
Is it allowed to enter the classroom in dirty shoes and outerwear?
Are you allowed to distract other students and talk loudly in class?
2) yes; 2) yes.