1. Choose the correct statement: Nature includes…
a) everything that surrounds us;
b) everything that surrounds us and is not made by human hands;
c) everything that is made by human hands.
2. Underline the things that refer to nature:
car, oak tree, dandelion, computer, snowflake, icicle, TV, cloud, umbrella, rain, deer, pencil, chocolate.
3. correct the mistakes (cross out the extra word):
a) sun, plants, stars, air, rocks are inanimate nature;
b) plants, mushrooms, animals, stars, humans are living nature.
4. Summer months: ___________________________________________________
Winter months: _____________________________________________________
Spring months: ___________________________________________________
Autumn months: ____________________________________________________
5. Give 2 examples of plants each:
6. Underline the cultivated plants:
nettle, plum, cucumber, cornflower, birch, wheat, flax.
7. Underline the names of wild animals in this list:
lion, cat, horse, crow, sheep, cow, wolf, bee, chicken, wasp
8. What is the name of a book that contains information about rare, endangered plants and animals? ___________________________________________.
9. What spring phenomena occur in inanimate nature?
a) ice drift;
10. Underline what belongs to the internal structure of a human being:
Head, brain, neck, torso, lungs, heart, arms, stomach, intestines, legs.
11. What type of transportation includes bus, trolleybus, streetcar, airplane, train?
12. Which transport is not a land transport?
a) electric train;
c) motor ship.
13. What is the skyline? ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
14. Fill in the blanks: if you stand facing north, the back is ______, the left is ______, the right is _______.
15. What is the highest part of a hill or mountain called?
(a) The bottom;
b) the summit;
c) the slope.
16. What is marked in green on the map? _________________.
17. What refers to natural bodies of water:
a) a lake;
b) a pond;
c) a reservoir;
18. The source is __________________________________________________________.
19. What is called an estuary of a river?
a) The place where a river flows into a sea, lake, or other river;
b) the beginning of a river;
c) The narrowest place of a river.
20. Which institutions include a museum, theater, or exhibition hall?
21. The capital of our state is ___________________.
22. Underline the names of the continents: Eurasia, France, Antarctica, St. Petersburg, South America, Australia.
Add the missing names of the continents: ________________________________.
23. Recognize the continent from the description and write its name.
(a) This continent is the largest. It is divided into two parts of the world. On this continent is our homeland – Russia – _________________________.
b) This continent is covered with a thick ice shell, it is very cold here. Penguins live on this continent – ______________________________.
0b.- 14b. – “2”
15b.-20b. – “3”