Section “Information technologies”
1. Modern information technologies and their types.
2. Information technologies in the system of modern education.
3. The era of “Smart”: problems, features, prospects for development.
4. Comparison of mobile platforms OC iOS and Android.
5. The use of cloud technologies.
Section “Information society. Information security”
1. Solutions to the problem of intellectual property protection on the Internet.
2. Distinguishing features of the information society.
Section “The history of computer development”.
The history of the development of domestic computers. 2.
2. “Von Neumann” computer architecture. 3.
3. Computer of the 21st century, prospects.
4. Negative impact of computers on human health and methods of protection.
“Modeling and formalization” section
- Modeling in spreadsheets (on the example of tasks from the sphere of activity).
- Construction of 3D models in a vector graphics editor. 3.
Methods for solving systems of linear equations in MS Excel.
Numbering systems” section. 1.
1. Ancient world numbering systems.
2. Using number systems in digital electronics.
3. Ways of representing numbers in different number systems.
Coding and processing of graphic, numeric, video and sound information
1. Possible ways and methods of encrypting information. (from the simplest examples, the Caesar and Viginer cipher, to the most modern methods of open encryption discovered by the American mathematicians Diffie and Hellman). 2.
2. Additional features in MS PowerPoint.
3. Creating a clip in Macromedia.
4. Unknown features in GIMP.
5. Software tools for creating text documents.
6. Modeling in the environment of text editors.
Economic calculations in spreadsheets.
Section “Programming and algorithmization” 1.
Stages in the development of programming languages. 2.
2. Creating visual aids in the environment of Turbo Pascal.
3. Application of linear programming tasks.
4. The simplest algorithms in QBasic.
5. Creation of interactive models in the GameLogo programming environment. 6.
6. Modern web programming languages.
7. Creating a thematic Web site.
8. Automated system for monitoring attendance at an educational institution.
9. Dialogue panels in Delphi.
Section “Communication Technologies” 1.
1. Russian search engines.
2. Programs for video conferencing.
3. Ways to exchange data via the Internet.
4. Ethical norms of behavior on the information network. 5.
5. The development of technologies for connecting computers in local networks.
6. Varieties of search engines on the Internet.
7. Virtual learning systems, simulators.
“Hardware and software” section
1. Computer games: pros and cons.
2. OpenGL and DirectX libraries: history and perspectives. 3.
3. Using bat-files to eliminate the consequences of malware. 4.
4. Comparative analysis of antivirus programs.
5. Case technologies as the basic means of software system development.
6. Moodle distance learning system.
7. Development of a learning test in the program MyTestPro. 8.
8. QR-codes: creation and application.
9. Designing a database in MS Access (select the area of interest).
10. Creating interactive tests in MS PowerPoint.
11. Creating computer-based publications in MS Publisher.
12. Graphic technologies in a hands-on environment.
13. Basic search tools in the Consultant Plus.
14. Interactive tools of Corel DRAW.
15. Data recovery from different media.
16. Modern media, their evolution, the direction of development.