1. A study of the dependence of electrical resistance of a conductor on temperature.
2. Why rivers don’t flow straight ahead, but bend?
3. Investigation of the thermal insulating properties of different materials.
4. Imaging in various optical systems.
5. Testing the limits of applicability of Hooke’s law (force of elasticity).
6. Importance of humidity in human life.
7. Experimental testing of ways of electrifying bodies.
8. Sound resonance.
9. Modeling conditions for hitting a target while moving at an angle to the horizon in spreadsheets.
10. Simulation and study of dependence of parameters of oscillatory motion on system characteristics.
11. Modeling the motion of a charged body in electric and magnetic fields.
12. Investigation of characteristics of sound waves.
13. Modeling and research of the formation of planetary systems and black holes. 14.
14. The laws of physics and the human body.
15. Magnetic fields, their measurements and impact on living organisms.
16. Wireless transmission of energy.
17. Beats and their applications – radio reception, physical experiments, thermenvox.
18. Investigation of the properties of electromagnetic waves in various media.
19. Soap bubble – an unstable miracle.
20. Visualization of sound waves.
21. Electrical cumulation.
22. Influence of atmosphere on electromagnetic wave propagation.
23. Thermosensitive materials.
24. Protection of vehicles from atmospheric electricity.
25. Osmotic power plant.
26. Geomagnetic energy.
27. Wind energy.
28. Paper anisotropy.
29. Dark matter and dark energy.
30. Human physics.
31. Electromagnetic phenomena in nature and technology.
32. Physics in the country house.
As an example development of the topic: Physics in the country house
1. Swings, hammock. Study of vibrations with the help of Huygens laws.
2. Giant steps. Study of the implementation of Newton’s law 2.
3. Chinning bar. A study of the fulfillment of Newton’s 2nd law.
4. Physics of tennis. Twisting stroke.
5. Physics of badminton.
6. Experiments with bicycles. Dynamics of rotational motion.
7. Physics of the Rope.
8. The game “Sneezy” – the physics of impact and flight.
9. Security alarms – on wires, on infrared LEDs.
10. Automatics of greenhouse – temperature, humidity, auto-irrigation.
11. Automatic water supply.
12. Dacha weather station.
13. Alternative sources of energy at the summer house. Wind power station, solar semiconductor station.
14. Solar thermal station (black collector).
15. Plant physics – plants clock, ….
16. Weather prediction by the behavior of plants, insects ….
17. Physics in a bathtub ( in a pond, on a river…).
18. Water borers. Determination of the surface tension coefficient of water in a river or lake.
19. Physics on fishing.
20. Physics in a kayak trip.
21. Studying waves on the water surface. Making waves. Interference and diffraction of waves. Influence of current and wind on interference and diffraction patterns. Photography, videography.
22. Automatic watering of plants (software, drip, …).
23. Verification of Bernoulli’s law of fluid motion.
24. Study the wind speed at different obstacles ( a house roof, a barrel, a wall, …). Find out if Bernoulli’s equation is fulfilled.
25. Kites and experiments with them.
26. Paper aircraft and experiments with them.
27. Paper fleet and experiments with them.
28. Models of screen gliders and experiments with them.
29. Models of hovercrafts and experiments with them.
30. Observing and photographing lightning. Nature of lightning.
31. Experiments with water jets. Calculations of velocity of water in a jet, mass of water in a jet, range of water in a jet. On what, how and why the range of a jet depends.
32. Homemade wind tunnel and experiments with it.
33. A water barometer and experiments with it. 34. Fountains from the ancient world to the present day.