Explanation of the questionnaire: you can mark several answers
What is your name and how old are you____________________________
- How do you spend your free time?
a) Hang out with friends, go to discos
b) Watch TV, sit at my computer
c) I spend a lot of time in a club, study group, etc.
d) I study, study extra lessons
e) I would go out, but they would not let me, so I have to stay at home
- Do you go to any study groups or studios?
- If you do not go to any clubs, sections, why not?
a) I don’t like it
b) I don’t have time.
c) No one cares.
- How do your parents feel about how you spend your free time?
a) I don’t know
b) They don’t like it, but they don’t prohibit it.
c) They are against it.
d) They do, but who will listen to them?
e) They treat you well.
- What can you say about your peers?
a) I don’t know, people are like people.
b) They are aggressive and afraid to walk down the street in the evening
c) Mostly they are not interested in anything at all
d) Other __________________________ __________________________________________
- What do you and your friends prefer in your leisure time?
a) Beer, cigarettes
c) I like reading a lot.
d) Computer, TV
e) I have no free time at all.
е) other ____________________________________________________________________
- How often do you visit museums, theaters, and exhibitions?
a) No more than once a year
b) 2-3 times a year
c) I have never been there
d) it is a waste of time
e) no, but I would like it very much.
- How does your family spend their free time?
c) sports games
d) cultural activities
e ) _____________________________________________
- What traditions exist in your family? _________________________
- Do you know that the Center for Children’s Creativity organizes leisure, social-educational, physical education and sports work with teenagers?
- – If yes, in what events did you take part ______________.
– If no, why not _______________________________________________
- Which of the following activities would you participate in:
b) photo exhibitions
c) field trips
d) an exhibition and competition of creative works
e) holiday program
f) table tennis tournaments
g) chess competitions
h) checkers competitions
i) mom, dad, me – a sporty family
j) soccer competitions
k) master classes
- In order to improve the organization of leisure, socio-educational, sports and recreational activities, we are very interested in your suggestions about groups and sections in our Center, which you would go to and events in which you would like to participate
THANK YOU for your answers and for your participation in the survey!